Participation waiver instruction.
Please do not fill-in any particiation forms if you haven't already booked our service
Participation waiver forms explained
1. All children and youths must be registered by their parent or legal guardian
2. Children and youths can be supervised by a competent adult climber who already completed COMPETENCY TEST with us.
3. Children age 7+ can be supervised by our qualified instructors (if your child is younger than 7, please read our Services description, as the system will not allow you to register child younger than 7 year old).
Younger (than 7) children, under competent adult supervision, or previously agreed supervised session can only be registered by our desk.
- 1. Fill-in Novice registration form if you have not completed COMPETENCY TEST or if you are booking private tuition, supervised climbing, social club, taster session or course for beginners
2. Fill-in Competent climber form only if you have successfully passed COMPETENCY TEST. (contact us if you wish to arragne this)